API Heat Transfer is pleased to introduce our NEW line of Air-Cooled Aftercoolers with our patent pending FinSep® Technology.
This innovative new design allows the Aftercooler to do considerably more than just cool air! With its compact integrated moisture separation capability, our Compressor OEM’s will enjoy these FinSep Technology benefits:
- Separation efficiencies up to 99%
- Reduced system pressure drop to increase overall efficiencies
- Reduced total package cost
- Reduced assembly time
- Less parts to manage and inventory
- Reduced space required in the compressor cabinet
- Reduced risk of leaks with fewer connections
- Reduced risk of performance issues associated with mesh pads that can become misaligned
- Reduced risk of scaling with all-aluminum construction
API Heat Transfer’s aftercoolers are an all-aluminum bar & plate design featuring a wide variety of thermally efficient internal and external fin patterns. Fins are laid between aluminum braze sheets and fitted with header and face bars, then vacuum brazed to produce an exceptionally rugged yet light weight cooler.
Put Industry-Leading Cooling & Separation Technology
into Your Compressor Package
|6″ x 6″ to 60″ x 60″
|2-1/4″, 3-1/2”, 4-1/2”, and 6″