From 2013 Zigler Poland diversified the offer with THE MACHINES FOR PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY and successfully launched several production lines, for such pharmaceutical products as:
- Syrup in 50 ml glass bottles with atomizers with a capacity of up to 2400 pcs/h
- Drops in 30 ml glass bottles with screw caps with dropper with a capacity of up to 3000 pcs/h
- Antibiotics in 150 ml aerosol cans with a capacity of up to 3,600 units/h
- Sea water in aerosol made with BOV technology in cans of 50 ml and 150 ml with a capacity of up to 1800 pcs/h
All lines have been built based on the regulations and requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. Machines have got all the necessary certificates and documentation authorizing the packaging of such products.
Standard features of the equipment for the pharmaceutical industry:
- Implementation in accordance with GMP
- Special dosing system with automatic rinse system and facility for connection with CIP cleaning station
- An easy reassembling system when changing of a production format
- Documentation of qualification and validation IQ, OQ, FAT and SAT tests
Zigler’s lines are custom made, based on the needs of the clients.