WHERE CAN LEENVIT BE USED?
Leenvit is a health-promoting diet supplement that can easily increase the value of products from many industries. The applications are only limited by your imagination. Everywhere where health counts, impact of Omega-3 + 6 + 9 on the cell membranes of living creatures, Leenvit is sure to find a perfect application. Here are some examples of application areas:
- Food products
- Dietary supplements
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical nutrition
- Food for pets and farm animals
- Cosmetics for people
- Cosmetics for animals
Why Omega acids are essential for children and adults?
Omega acids belong to the so-called Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) which are important for the proper functioning of your body. They are essential because their deficiency can lead to imbalances and malfunctioning of many systems and organs of the human body. Especially important for the proper functioning of humans are those Omega acids which the human body is not able to produce itself – Omega-3 ALA and Omega-6 LA, and, therefore, they must be supplied with food.
Omega-3 ALA and Omega-6 LA are called primal essential fatty acids, or mother and father of other Omega acids, because it is the human body that converts them into other forms of derivatives such as EPA and DHA. In a series of biochemical transformations they are further transformed into other acids from individual families and further into tissue hormones – eicosanoids provided, however, that Omega-3 ALA and Omega-6 LA are supplied in sufficient quantity with your diet.
What is the importance of Omega-3 for your body?
- It affects the proper functioning of the immune systems in children and adults.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
- It has a beneficial effect on the heart condition and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- It plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of cancer.
- It stimulates normal growth and development in children.
- It affects the development of the nervous system in children.
- It prevents and supports the treatment of type II diabetes and prevents metabolic disorders. It positively affects the brain’s work, memory and concentration processes.
- It has an anti-depressant effect.
- It counteracts obesity, has a positive effect on your skin, hair and nails.
- It prevents strokes and reduces stroke effects.
- It affects the proper development and functioning of the nervous system.
What are the recommended amounts of Omega-3 ALA intake?
Why are Omega esters better than those found in typical oils?
As a result of the esterification process carried out in an anaerobic environment, the purest natural form of Omega-3 + -6 and -9 acids was formed as monoesters, without any additives or preservatives. Glycerol as a fattening agent and any harmful substances found in linseed oil and fish oils such as heavy metals, amygdalin, limarin, cyanide group and pesticides were removed.
The method of obtaining LEENVIT is a completely innovative technology that allows to preserve the biological properties of active substances contained in LEENVIT – Omega-3 + Omega-6 and Omega-9 acids whiach are essential for humans.
Are LEENVIT Products safe for people using other medicines?
Leenvit Omega 3 + 6 + 9 Products are completely safe as they do not interact with other medicines. People taking other medicines can use Leenvit Omega 3 + 6 + 9 without any problems.
Before introducing this pure form of Essential Fatty Acids to the supply chain, the product has been subjected to rigorous toxicological tests in accordance with the OECD Guidelines at the Toxicological Research Institute of the Institute of Organic Industry in Pszczyna, all completed with a positive result.