The heat sterilized NITRODOSE® HSA G2 and steam sterilized NITRODOSE® HSA G3, both precisely deliver sterile, low pressure liquid nitrogen for all aseptic filling lines.
- Single phase LN2 dose with an accuracy +/-3% for consistent pressure results
- Discrete dosing up to 750cpm for minimum LN2 consumption
- Lowest delivery pressure available to minimize splashing
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Fully vacuum jacketed for complete frost free operation
- Equipped with single or redundant 0.2 micron gas filters
- Shiny aseptic
Safety and Cleanliness
- Microbiologically validated by the National Food Lab
- Automated integrity self-checks before and after each sterilization cycle
- Full CE compliant
- Sterile purge gas for protection against frost at nozzle
Continuously self monitored system with alarm outputs.
- Siemens based PLC controls with touch screen panel for ease of operation
- HSA Siemens handheld
- Ethernet communication capabilities
- Includes encoder option for position based dosing
- On the fly precision dose adjustment
- Dose compensation logic for consistent results over a wide variation of line speeds
- User selectable language accessed thru touch screen menu
- No container/no dose function standard
- Valve cycle counter with automatic notification at service intervals
Customer Specified Design
different options customer specified design
Communication utility between doser and filler
Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- 15 m cable
- shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes (bracket not included).
Siemens based PLC controls with touch screen panel for ease of operation