The types SIGMAWIG ST 30 and ST 40 allow you to use the unique advantages of our fully welded Plate Heat Exchangers with larger volume flows up to 350 m³/h and exchange surface up to 90 m². The connection size of DN 150 fits to that new duties.
- Suitable for liquids and gases outside of the range of gasketed plate heat exchangers especially in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Pressure frame bolted with painted carbon steel or with all welded
- Connection size DN 150 (6”).
- High performance heringbone corrugation pattern.
- Flow rates up to 350 m³/h.
- Max. 90 m² heat transfer area per unit.
The new models SIGMAWIG ST 30 and ST 40 are avaliable in a fully welded version as seen on the picture and can also be ordered with movable frames to offer a more flexible use of the Plate Heat Exchanger.